DENIM| WHITE SHIRT

/
0 Comments
IMG_9113 Hola chic@s!
Sé que llevo tiempo desaparecida por aquí y que no actualizo mi blog como solía hacerlo antes, pero a partir de ahora vuelvo a la carga! Y qué mejor forma que con este look, donde combino esta camisa blanca (ZARA) junto a unos MOM jeans (Pull&Bear) un cinturón negro (Pimkie) botines (MANGO) y estrenando la gorra y bolso que me trajeron los reyes magos.

Espero que os guste! Y nos vemos en el próximo post!

                           ______________________________________________

Hey cuties!

First of all I know it's been a while since I posted my last post, and i also know that I don't upload the blog as I used to but now I'm changing the rules, I'll be uploading my blog as I use to do so guys get ready for that! 

About today's post! I'm bringing a perfect combo for this cold winter over there, I just wore this white shirt (ZARA) belong those MOM jeans (Pull&Bear) and about the accessories I just went for something cute like this awesome black hat and purse which I get for Xmas and this black tinny belt (Pimkie). Hope you like it! xx



IMG_8996 IMG_9118 IMG_9068 IMG_9074 IMG_9092 IMG_9116 IMG_9105


You may also like

No hay comentarios:

Between My Clothes. Con la tecnología de Blogger.